Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Pedal Out Tomorrow

Okay, so I've got everything prepared and I'm getting ready to set sail tomorrow... slightly hungover albeit. The birthdays of friends turning 21 can be... memorable. I've been trying to sweat as much as possible since Monday. So far, so good.

The plan is to bike out to Stone Harbor for a nice little scenic route down to Cape May. I'll stop and probably just stare at the ocean for a minute to take in the last time I'll see the Atlantic... have my own little weird moment. Then, I shall head over the bridge to Wildwood, and then on to Cape May. Upon reaching Cape May, I'll take the Cape May Lewes Ferry over into Delaware. From there I have some bike maps to guide me south until I reach a campground or place to call it a night.

In my bags, I have...
-Swiss Army Knife
-Sleeping Bag
-Tent (and pieces)
-Flashlight
-Phone
-Ipod
-Water
-Nylon Rope
-Helmet
-Couple pairs of clothes, bare minimum
-Yoga Mat to Separate my sleeping bag from the bottom of the tent.
-Sweatshirt
-Hat
-Wireless Chargers
-Camera
-Book
-Bike Tubes
-Bike pliers
-Allen Wrenches
-Socks
Phew, that's all I can remember right now. Looks like I've got a nice, warm day to ride tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it! Here gowhoawhoa


                          Hi.



We out chea. 

1 comment:

  1. dude, fucking awesome stuff you're doing. I envy you a lot and wish I could join you. Best of luck though and be careful, not everyone's intentions are as good as yours.

    Alejandro Porras

    ReplyDelete